10.02.2009

I Want My Global Warming

I was really looking forward to Walking in Graveyards today. I planned to start a new one that I am particularly fond of, and want to finish before the winter sets in. However, it's getting ready to snow...

Usually, the end of September and beginning of October is Indian Summer - not snow. And, I love Indian Summer days.

I want my Global Warming.

Update: Friday and Saturday were cold with intermittent showers, hail, corn snow, but Sunday morning, I woke to about 3" of very wet snow covering everything - including those deciduous trees that haven't even lost their leaves yet. Insane weather! Glad the wood is in and split!

Second Update: That heavy wet snow took a toll on the trees - throughout town, trees are down, huge branches are broken and shrubs are mangled. Really a destructive little storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment