9.18.2009

Carol Margaret Reed




Carol Margaret Read

November 27, 1938 - Fullerton, California
February 24, 2002 - Long Creek

'Our Loving Mother, Grandmother & Sister'

Back Inscription:
I am so thankful for my life!
I love God first
He gave me everything
I love my family
I love my friends
I love my blessings
So, always remember me
this way - enjoying those
things I love - enjoying
my life -Carol M Read
& Zac, too

Carol Margaret Read of Long Creek died Sunday of pancreatic cancer. She was 63.

A celebration of life will be held at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Church of God in Redmond.

Ms. Read was born Nov. 27, 1938, in Fullerton, Calif., to Carleton and Margaret Read.

She lived in Bend and Redmond.

Ms. Read was affiliated with the Church of God United.

Her survivors include:

Sons, Jay Barquin of Monument and Charles Ruppel of Jefferson City, Missouri

Daughter, Paula Martin of Long Creek

Brother, Stanley of Merlin

Sisters, Marilyn Gerson of Salt Lake City, Utah, Dianne of Oakland, California and Suzanne of Eugene

and three grandsons.

She was preceded in death by her parents and two brothers.

Memorial contributions may be made to Hospice of Redmond, Sisters and Grant County.

Autumn Funerals is in charge of arrangements.

No comments:

Post a Comment