4.21.2010

Harold E Oldaker


Harold E Oldaker
March 4, 1944 - Prineville, Oregon
April 7, 2007 - Orofino, Idaho
US AIR FORCE

m. Elizabeth Shirley Oldaker
 
Harold E. Oldaker, of Orofino, Idaho, died Saturday. He was 63.

Services will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at Greenwood Cemetery in Bend.

Mr. Oldaker was born March 4, 1944, in Prineville. He married Shirley Oldaker.

Mr. Oldaker served in the U.S. Air Force. He retired from the U.S. Forest Service in 2005. He enjoyed hunting and fishing.

Survivors include his wife; two sons, Charles Wickham and Neil; three daughters, Luqueeta Dunn, Alyssa and Vicki; two sisters, Nadine Smith and Margie; and three grandchildren.

Autumn Funerals of Bend is in charge of arrangements.

Source:  Bend Bulletin

4 comments:

  1. My name is Tabitha Dilks. I am the only grand daughter of Harold E. Oldaker. There is much that you don't know about this man and what a wonderful man he really was. His passing was the worst day of my life. Now I am getting married on March 5th, the day after his birth. And all I can think about is how much I wish he was there to walk me down the isle. He loved hunting and fishing, it wasn't just a hobby of his. I have the horns of the last deer that he killed months prior to is death. There is so much that I could tell you about this man but I am sure that you get that a lot. But thank you for showing this. Now I am able to look on your site and see where he was laid to rest any time I want. Again thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for adding to his post. Feel free to add any stories you would like to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he was a great man, great dad, i miss him so much i love you dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our father was a great teacher, he made us think and I thank him today for the strong person I have become. I will always love and miss you but respect you the most.

    ReplyDelete